Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Wild Orca

Damnit. Damnit. Damnit. How come that word is spelled with an "n" I find that incredibly annoying...

I hate undoing any good that I have done for myself. This week, I have stuck to my guns and worked out every morning at 6ish. I have utterly impressed myself. Being the non-morning grumpy queen that I am, I have proved myself wrong. But somehow by 2 or 3 o'clock I have managed to undo all my hard earned, sweat dripping, burned off calories. Today, I have managed to devour the entire planet in just one sitting. I ran for an hour, yay, kudos to me, I am finally back on track, and have done weight training every other day, it's been a pretty rigorous schedule to stick to, but man oh man am I sore. But maybe it's stress, house-purchasing jitters, wedding jitters, new job stress. I dunno. I am like 1000 calories over my diet plan for today, and am bloated like a wild orca. Great, now my very preggers best friend, is threatening to stuff a chocolate souffle down my throat after dinner tonight. Quick, lemme find the nearest building, so I can jump, and end this diet-obessive drama.



I actually do hate thinking about it so much, but I hate not fitting into my clothes even worse...and somehow, I can't cut the carbs. They're like a sneaky group of gangsters, corning me at every turn..Okay...so I stuff myself and then get pissed off at the world....God, I am soo horrifically mental about so many things right now. The honey called me "hormonal" this morning, and I was ready to launch a whole set of knives at him. Good thing we were on the phone, or else he might decide to not marry me, after seeing my head make a full rotation...

Maybe one of these days, I will try to eat and eat and eat, and then eat more. I will do my very best to eat every carb in sight so I can relish in my wild orca-ness, and then see how I feel...Wait a minute..I did that just last weekend....


I wish I knew how to post pictures on this darn site...I guess I could research it, but I am simply just too lazy. I am so ready to go home. I thought it would be a very productive thing, to try and do my laundry on my lunch hour...WRONG...seven loads, two lottery tickets, a bag of cinnamon graham crackers, a roasted chicken wrap, diet coke, and two strawberry pop-tarts later I find myself cursing the fact that we don't have a working washer. And why in the hell is it that people at laundromats are friggon crazy?! We're all there for the greater good, yet some people are just whacko. I get it...Maybe it's God's way of telling me that it's time to gather up all my quarters and run to the nearest Sears and splurge on that fancy 500 million load capacity washer that I am salivating over...It's like I feel like I am being punished every time I take all 7-9 loads of my laundry to wash it..why is that, it's so weird. Not to mention that after over-eating and getting annoyed at every funny look, I almost completely missed a meeting at work....I already got here about a half hour late this morning. I am just feeling so stinkin' out of sorts today...

Arg...

No comments: