Monday, May 22, 2006

Dog gone good day ..Yes sireee..

I had a faaaabuloso work out today at the gym. It was great because I did a full circuit three times in only 35 - 45 minutes. It's fantastic I am still shaky, I love love love it. Had to make it fast cause work beckond...I ran this weekend, not long runs but short little 30 minute jogs Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I decided to take Sunday off. I noticed that when I do that, I am not quite so sluggish the following workout...

It's just that wedding dress I keep thinking about. I managed to pull it out the other night when my friend came over, and man oh man do I have a bit of work ahead of me...It's okay though, I will get there, and the 10 pounds will go screaming off my dainty little frame :) Lol. Okay, not so dainty around the hips, but every place else....

No comments: