Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Diamond in the Rough




I forgot to mention the one diamond in the rough today..My husband...

Me: "I was just calling to say hello, and see how you were doing.."
Him: "Hello, I am doing okay, how 'bout you?"
Me: "Eh, just frustrated, bad communication around here"
Me:"so whats on your agenda tonight?"
Him:"I am going to go home after this, and spend some quality time...with my wife"
Me:"hmm. okay, gotta go, I'll see you later."

Not that this was much, but it made me feel good...I still forget sometimes, slip and use my maiden name, sometimes call him my fiance...But damn...

I am somone's wife...

tee-hee..

1 comment:

FinnyKnits said...

You know what, I don't think the newness of that saying, "Spend time with my wife", ever wears off. I hear it all the time and it never fails to give me the giggles. The best husbands (I've found) learn to say it, and mean it, a lot.

Congrats on your giggles.