Monday, August 27, 2007

The Ex....


Do you ever have moments, when you wonder, just how in the hell you ended up knowing someone, say for example, a completely retarded, and inexcusably lame ex-wife? Today, is one of those days. It's been a while since I've had to bitch about her. But today, I just can't take her bullshit anymore. She lies, and she's a really sad excuse of a mother. It makes me so so sad for the little guy..In fact, I feel like crying for him right now. Actually, I really just feel like beating her with my rolling pin, or a shoe. She totally doesn't value his tender young age, and the time that she has with him.

I sometimes wish I could shake her and make her realize just how stupid she is being. I almost want to have a baby just to spite her stupidity and show her how it's really done...Hubby has more than he can handle right now. Man this sucks, she sucks the biggest one of them all.

No comments: