Tuesday, November 07, 2006

10 minutes and a bucketload of dirt

Wow. It's been so long, I forgot my username..Basically I never blog anymore because I am on the brink of "being let go of" HA! Thing is, I pretty much have another company in the bag after tonight. Cross your fingers for me. I think they will make an offer tonight after my 3RD INTERVIEW!

Watch they don't want me after tonight and I am stuck jobless. Now that would be funny. Thing is, I am OK to openly admit how much I really hate it here. No, let me rephrase that I HATED my boss. Now...well I just feel really sorry for the noodlehead. If you sense a twinge of racism, yes, I openly admit it. She's a Vietnamese barbie doll with bad teeth. She's acutally quite beautiful on the outside, and horrendously ugly on the inside...She's tried to wrangle my spirit into the ground, but AH! I prevail.I am still here kicking and screaming...But strangely enough, the urge to push her out her fourth story window is miraculously gone...I amaze myself sometimes.

Ah the drama of it all. I adore my stupidly dramatic sense of humor. I will not post about this new place. Let's just say I am very hopeful but do not want to jinx it. I've got so much on my mind and only three minutes left until I am outaheeya.

I'm out.

Word to ya mutha.

No comments: