Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rare Form

I think it's the premenstrual curse or something plaguing me today. I swear the strangest things are so amusing to me right now. I have fought, cried, laughed, felt every range of emotion on the spectrum. Other than the fact that I am ready to bite my week-long nail growth to the bone with nervous anticipation, and that my head feels like it's going to explode, I can't wait to hear back from the people who interviewed me.

Its very nice out today. It's not all muggy and cloudy, at least up here in Foster City, it's rather pleasant. I finished my book last night "Running with Scissors." I am strangely annoyed with it. The ending wasn't the sort of monumental, "OMFG-I-loved-that -book-I-can't-wait-to-reread-it" sort of ending. It sort of trailed off like an unsuspecting fart. That's how it made me feel most of the time, plus or minus a few giggles, it made me feel gassy and so grossed out on some occassions. I sure hope the movie is better. I need a new read...Might check out Finny's suggestions.

Today I really miss working out. Probably cause I watched "The Biggest Loser" 2 hour special last night. I don't know what it is about that show that I love, the cattiness, the large people, the struggle? Don't know. I just know that I get really motivated the next day. Shit, whatever it takes at this point. I'll take the motivation in whatever form. The ex wife used to do it for me, nowadays I just feel sorry for her. But whoa, Kim Lyons, holy cow, she has a kickin' body. I WISH my mid-section looked that good!

Okay I need to run, I have to obsessively check my email, and maybe get a little work done if I can find the time, in my hectic schedule.

No comments: