Monday, April 17, 2006

ARRRGGG!!!!

Okay, I've had it. I have had my fill of stress. I am the middle person, and I absolutely can't stand it. Everyone is stressed out and shit is falling on my shoulders and I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs. I went ousside for a walk, that didn't help, I calmed down, that didn't help either, the shit just comes creeping back up....
It doesn't help much that work is ramping up and getting really busy. The honey hasn't been so sweet today, more of a bitter little pill he's been. But I understand we're all under the gun and I am going nuts. I didn't think I would hit this point this soon. The tears have already started falling..this is not good folks....
We have a two week deadline that we have to meet. Talk about stressful, we need to come up with 13K or drop out of the running. This is turning me inside out. I don't really have 13K just lying around the house...
Work is getting so busy, especially hectic because I am working on a conference that will require about 2-3 times as much work as a normal function. All this is going to two weeks after our loan process is scheduled to go through....
I can't find my friggon invitation card stock like I was planning. Now I might have to end up spending waaaay more than I wanted to on stupid wedding invitations...

Okay, I am grumpy (given) I am pissed off (given) I am totally stressed out (given) I am gaining weight (WTF?!?!)
I have an open mic this Wednesday, I am looking forward to it, it will give me a chance to crap out all that has been on my mind. Very similar to what I do here...

No comments: