Saturday, April 15, 2006

Yipee!!!!

I stayed home this weekend while the honey went to a wedding in Tahoe. I wanted to stick around, "just in case" we got the chance to bid on our house...And guess what...?? We did. I placed a 3% payment down, and will put more up later if all of our financing goes through. I can't believe this happened today. I was with my Mom, and had my sis, and the honey on the phone. It was such a joyous moment that suddenly I felt my face getting really super hot, and bam, I was red as little turnip.

I had dinner with one side of my fam tonight in lieu of Easter, and will celebrate more tomorrow with the rest. I watched UFC 59 tonight, man it rocked. I was sooo shocked that Tim Sylvia won that fight, I was absolutely sure that Arlovski had it in the bag.

I was watching a pre-fight documentary on Arlovski, and that guy runs 10 miles a day and does conditioning 3 hours in addition to that after his run. I was blown away..

I whipped out the ole wedding dress today, and to my dismay the larger size actually fit...This is not good. I ate like a little horse tonight, and didn't get to do my hour run, due to the purchasing of my first home...however, tomorrow it's all or nothing baby...I gotta get back into doing cardio everyday in addition to my weight training, I think that's how I will shed the extra pounds...

Ah well, I am off to bed, with a good book and a cup of tea. I am reading "Dress your family in Courdory and Denim" By David Sedaris. He's funnier than shit. I also just got my first free issue of Cooking Light in the mail I think I will skim through it to see if any of the recipes will be worth while...

Gotta hit the hay my baby blues-green-gray...whatever, are getting heavy. Nigh nigh.

No comments: