Friday, April 07, 2006

Ohhh please please please

There are so many things to contemplate before buying a house, and although this whole process feels rushed to me, I want it more than anything...I guess I just want my own nest to fluff.

If all goes well, which I am starting to doubt that it will, we will have a kitchen that looks something like this:



It's a nice area, close to where we want to be, not a bad place to raise a budding family, and nice and close to Starbucks :D

There is so much financing crap that has to be ironed out, that is one thing that I am worried about. How in the heck to people actually pay for their mortgages around here??? Prices are astronimical. Maybe I have just been a renter for too long. I dunno...But having a little strip of yard to myself and a bathroom that I can completely dominate sounds like luxury to me!

Ahh well.. TGIF.

1 comment:

FinnyKnits said...

I wish I had a bathroom to dominate. After all was said and done and we'd ended up in a house we loved, we still only have one bathroom. Ah well, the price of living in the Bay Area.

Good luck and stay positive -- it's a long ass road.