Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Raining it's Pouring...

okay..what the hell has been going on? Where is spring? and why are we getting so much friggon rain!? Heading home from Pebble Beach last night (work related venture)I actually got so scared, I had to call someone. My dad..What a savior. we talked for a few miles until I got the jitters out of me. I got lost somewhere near the 17 mile drive and couldn't navigate my way out of Pacifc Grove. On my way back up hwy 1 north, I was graced with a lightening storm while traveling through the woods. Now, any normal person might appreciate this, but as an earthquake accepting, Californian I was utterly scared out of my wits. Lightening = cool, near tall tree overhead = not cool...

I manage to call the honey..well, I didn't want him to know what a fraidy cat I really am...I guess I felt stupid..After sweating bricks for a while, I caved and called him too. Man my cell phone bill is going to hurt this month..

I've got good news about wedding updates, but can't chat about it right now. will post more in a bit!!

No comments: