Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just One of Those Days

Ever feel like the world is working against you? Like the power of nature is just so exceptionally tremendous that you can't fight it? Like the way you feel when you're stuck at home with no electricity....Man I feel like everything is going against me today. I wonder if it's in stars or something. I can't keep up with life today. I am sooo tired, I should've gone to bed sooner than 1 last night. Who was I kidding? I am no spring chick anymore....I had a double tall latte this morning and the sucker didn't even make a dent....It only managed to aggrivate me, and fight with the honey... :(

I am feeling like work is getting overwhelming, and there's nothing I can do to stop this title wave..I didn't even work out today..Maybe that's why I feel like this..The sukcy thing is, is that when I am tired like this, I get more hungry than usual...I think it's my body's way of say "heh heh, I'll show her to deprive me of anything.."

Lord, can't the day just end already?

No comments: