Wednesday, April 05, 2006

For all you inquiring minds

I have a few pics to share with you..although I don't know if its bad luck to show these before the wedding or not...not sure, but at least HE hasn't seen them :)More to come later.

I am still on the hunt for some nice footware, but haven't given it my best effort. I am on the lookout for a good hairdresser too, if anyone has any suggestions..

I will just give you a sneek peek of what the back of my dress looks like :)It is very simple, straight and diamond white. I am not big of frills and big poufy dresses..



I will be losing some weight between now and then..hmm...about 13 pounds....Yes, so at last my cute little 2's will fit me again. I hate things being so tight on me righ t now, you'd think I was preggers or something...Lets not go there right now though, I am trying to wrap up the end of my business day :\

No comments: